Here at Vicii Botanicals, we are firm believers in the natural benefits of CBD when used as part of a healthy lifestyle. Whether you use a drop of our tincture each morning or relax with one of our bath bombs on special occasions, we’re sure that you will enjoy the soothing effects of our CBD-infused products.
But now, we’re about to get into the science-y stuff…
Cannabidiol (or CBD for short) is a chemical compound found in the cannabis or marijuana plant, Cannabis Sativa, which has many beneficial effects. Unlike other chemicals derived from cannabis (such as THC), CBD is not psychoactive, so it will never impair your judgement or get you ‘high’, but it offers a wide variety of health benefits which vary depending on how it is used.
Our Tincture Oil/Atomiser Spray can help with:
- Anxiety – A 2010 study showed that CBD oil reduced symptoms of social anxiety disorder (SAD)
- Depression – A 2014 study showed that CBD responded positively with serotonin receptors, acting as an antidepressant.
- Back Pain – CBD can tackle back pain by reducing inflammation, anxiety and improving relaxation.
- Muscle Recovery – CBD has documented anti-inflammatory effects, reducing soreness and pain in muscles after exercise
- Helps with insomnia – A 2014 study found that CBD helped regulate sleep in patients with REM sleep behaviour disorder (RBD).
- Dementia – In recent studies, CBD has been shown to reduce or remove the impact of brain inflammation, a major factor for dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Calms Nerves – As one of the active compounds in marijuana, the relaxing properties of CBD have been observed for centuries.
- Bringing balance to your body – CBD interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system to achieve balance between the many chemicals and hormones in your body.
Our soothing Muscle Balm can help tackle:
- Muscle recovery – CBD tackles inflammation and soreness in your muscles.
- Fibromyalgia – CBD can help with symptoms of fibromyalgia, like neuropathic pain.
- Arthritis – CBD can help reduce inflammation and pain, common symptoms of arthritis.
- Relief from sprains – The inflammatory effects of CBD help to relieve the soreness of muscle sprains.
Our luxurious scented Massage Oil is beneficial for:
- Fibromyalgia – CBD can help with neuropathic pain, a common symptom of fibromyalgia.
- Arthritis – CBD helps to reduce inflammation and pain, some of the most common symptoms or arthritis.
- Relaxes and relieves aches and pains – CBD tackles inflammation and soreness in your muscles.
- Sensual and soothing – Aromatherapy is an excellent way to relax, especially when administered by a qualified masseur .
Our Bath Bombs contribute to:
- Healthy skin – The essential oil and CBD content help to hydrate and rejuvenate skin.
- Soothing – the essential oils help to relax and sooth both your skin and mind.
- Relaxing – when used as part of your bathing routine, the pleasant scents and unique colours of our bath bombs contribute to a luxurious experience.
Our Yellow Luxurious CBD Soap:
- Promotes Healthy skin – Shea butter contains many fatty acids and vitamins that promote softer skin.
- Tackles symptoms of eczema – The soothing and anti-inflammatory properties of shea butter and CBD oil help to tackle the symptoms of eczema, notably dry and irritated skin.
Our Black Charcoal Soap improves:
- Healthy skin – Activated charcoal binds to dirt and helps deep clean your pores, promoting healthy skin.
- Acne symptoms – the deep cleaning and anti-inflammatory properties of activated charcoal and CBD oil tackle symptoms of acne, especially spots and sore skin.